Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Special Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge-Sharing Program between Kenya-Korea for the year 2020-2021.
(About KSP program, refer to http://www.ksp.go.kr/english/index )
(ii) Support marketing research
· Perform general and in-depth market analysis in line with supporting this project.
· Manage meetings (both online and offline), carry out relevant activities including making cold-calls, emails, follow-ups, setting-up the initial meetings, follow-up meetings, etc.
· Assist in writing and editing all publications which includes presentations, articles, brochures, project-related information, website etc. for the support of the above mentioned (i) and (ii).
· Provide assistance and support to director and the team leader for various duties and administrative assignments.
- Organize/support any related seminars, trade delegation and exhibitions relevant to the above mentioned (i) and (ii)
- Bachelor's Degree in international partnerships (Masters holder highly preferable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or training in project development and management
- Government relations, public relations, International trade, consulting, project managing or project financing experiences preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili (Korean Speaking/Writing skills is highly preferred)
- Strong motivation for task under minimum supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent organizational and research skills
- Client Oriented Attitude
- Must be eligible to work in Kenya
- Application is acceptable up to 19th October 17:00 Kenyan time
- Submit Curriculum
Vitae (English) via Apply Now Button.
- Photo must be included in the Curriculum Vitae
- Curriculum Vitae Review: First come, first serve basis
- Interview Schedule: Employer will contact each individual upon receipt of the Curriculum Vitae
Reason for Disqualification
- Person prohibited to travel Korea (Republic of)
- Person who has criminal record or convicted crime (Proving document required)
- Even when hired, if any falsifications are found, the applicant will be disqualified.