Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION - RE ADVERTISEMENT
Those who applied previously for the positions listed need not apply
Staff Counsellor BUC Scale 10
1. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling Education, Psychology or Social sciences from a recognized University.
2. Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
3. Registered Kenya Association of Professional counselors or Kenya University Professional Counselors.
4. Must have at least four (4) years working experience in guidance and counseling services
5. Demonstrable professional competence and high administrative ability in work performance and results.
Post-graduate qualification in HR will be added advantage
1. Identification and assessment of staff with social, emotional, psychological and health related problems and managing them.
2. Facilitating training forums and workshops to promote staff and family well-being.
3. Liaise with Human Resource Unit, Health Unit, and Heads of Departments where necessary to support staff on personal, social, family and work-related matters of concern.
4. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITIONS
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 30th November, 2020. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.