Our client, a prominent Agricultural Company in the country is seeking to hire a staff trainer who will be responsible for training staff across all departments as well as planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating all training programs for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
The ideal candidate must have 4 plus years’ experience working experience as a staff trainer and a strong public speaker with the ability to capture minds and prepare reports.
• Conduct training for staff, management, facilitators, casuals and any other relevant department.
• Mapping out training strategies and assist with the building of training plans and schedules for all types of training requests.
• Coordinating with any external trainers, facilitators, and employees.
• Supporting trainers and facilitators in designing and developing training agendas, materials and ensure consistency of the training sessions with the organization’s objectives.
• Develop and conduct needs assessments that determines what types of training should be provided for each target group in line with the company structure and programs by collecting information, and meetings with management.
• Maintain training attendance, rosters, records, and facilitator/attendee training materials.
• Identify and contribute to the selection of trainers and maintain database.
• Design and develop concept notes of training sessions and TOR of trainers, facilitators and other parties engaged for the training programs.
• Must have a degree in social sciences.
• Must have 4 plus years’ experience working experience as a staff trainer cutting across all departments.
• Must have ability to public speak and train masses, confident and a good communicator.
• Demonstrable ability to work under pressure, prioritize, meet deadlines, and hold self and others to account.
• Ability to work creatively, and sometimes independently, to develop initiatives, find solutions and work collaboratively with appropriate supervision.
• Experience of working in multi-cultural and multi-geographical teams is desirable.
• Have the will and the ability to travel frequently to the company work sites.
Monthly gross salary: Kes 58000
Position level: Mid-Level
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We endeavor to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured