We are a stationery distributor looking for a well-spoken, experienced, and results-oriented Sales Representative to be responsible for closing sales and meeting set monthly sales targets, for both reseller and corporate clientele
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reporting to: Team Leader – Sales and Marketing
1. Sales and Market of Stationery and office supplies to corporate institutions and companies in Nairobi and its environs.
2. Meet Set sales monthly targets. Achieve sales volumes & realization as per budget while monitoring competition closely and provide regular reporting in respect to competitor strategy, products and prices;
· 50% of the target on supplies to private companies such as manufacturers, food processing companies, hospitals, NGO’s e.t.c
· 50% of the target being sales of products under distributorship.
3. Collection of payments as they fall due based on clients' credit terms
4. Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
5. Sales Development – Gather market intelligence for competitiveness and assist Sales Manager to develop coil sales growth strategies and implementation.
6. Cash collection & debtors’ management –Ensure customer accounts are within credit limits, Cash collection & debtor’s management.
7. Customer accounts management- Address customers’ complaints as per the company guidelines, provide after Sales Service support when required, manage claims and service delivery issues efficiently and maintain good customer relation.
8. Any other official assignments that may be delegated by the management from time to time.
- Certificate/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or a Business related Course from a recognized college/university.
- Must have worked as a Sales staff in a busy Stationery distribution and wholesale firm with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience selling to corporates and NGO’S is an added advantage.
- Passion in sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Outspoken, and demonstrable ability to supervise other staff.
- A team player with ability to train, and get the best out of others.
- Proven customer service experience required.
- Good communication skills with ability to retain clients.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and meet set required targets.
- Computer literate.
- Self driven, articulate and good in details.
- Ability to communicate and use current technology to improve efficiencies.
- Between 24-35 years
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured