Stationery Telesales Representative
We are looking for a well-spoken, experienced, and results-oriented Telesales Representative to be responsible for closing sales and meeting set monthly sales targets over the telephone/internet and ensuring good customer interface with our clients as well as relationship management within the entire sales cycle. The Telesales Representative's responsibilities will also include contacting potential customers, understanding customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and feedback.
1. Degree or diploma preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
2. Three years’ experience in a sales-related role, preferably in telesales. Stationery sales experience will be an added advantage.
4. Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
5. Excellent telephone etiquette.
6. Fluent in English and Swahili language.
7. The personable and friendly tone of voice.
8. Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
9. Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
10. Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and/or CRM.
1. Meet set sales monthly targets.
2. Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
3. Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
4. Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
5. Regularly update leads/sales database.
6. Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner.
7. Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
8. Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database.
9. Process orders quickly and accurately.
10. Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
11. Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
12. Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
Apply, stating prior experience, current or immediate salary and expected salary.