Stock Accountant at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit end-month stock reconciliation reports for NJD White Oils Depot.
- Prepare and submit end-month Lubes (DHL) stock reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly stock reports (Adjustment Memos) between Oracle and various statements for approval, following up to ensure all adjustments are done on time.
- Reconcile Oracle receipts against signed delivery notes or RMA.
- Stocks management and follow-up on RMAs in Lubes and Fuel.
- Initiate daily pump-over requests from KPC into the depot.
- Prepare and circulate Oracle vs KPC receipts and ensure all gains/losses are booked.
- Reconcile KPC receipts and invoices by the 4th of the subsequent month.
- Daily preparation and circulation of sales reconciliation reports.
- Maintain an entry usage reconciliation.
- Ensure local and export entries reflect the true position in the systems at the depot.
- Inspect and verify daily NJD stock reports.
- Manage truck receipts EX-other depots and share transit losses with the logistics team for processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field
- Professional accounting certification (CPA/ACCA).
- 3+ years’ experience in a comparable position.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and ERP
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured