Supervisor: Chief Accountant
1. Moving stock balances from one storage location to another; ensuring correct batch balances and deliveries made from the right batches.
2. Preparing daily, weekly and monthly stock report as well as valuation of the same as per management accounts (at month end)
3. Daily sales and stocks reconciliations for all 3rd party locations Mombasa ( Tecaflex), Nairobi (Oilcom) & hospitality locations) and KPC
4. Analyzing and posting monthly operational gains and losses and analyzing unusual gains /losses
5. Reconciling KPC monthly statements with NetSuite stock position statement and following up on reconciling items / adjustments required
6. Reconciliation of KPC/KPRL losses/adjustments and write offs/ons of approved losses/gains on monthly basis.
7. Cost Sheet for imports by product, input cost into NetSuite & settle the same batch – wise
8. Posting batch landed cost build up in System, clearing and analysis of cost provision account – like plats prices and product changes accruals.
9. Average costing check on weekly basis or as necessary
10. Preparing and monitoring weekly and monthly stock ageing report
11. Check and validating system stock movement in liaison with supply manager
12. Circulating daily stock position for reconciliation with supply department
13. Posting of stock gain and losses on weekly or monthly basis
14. Maintaining accurate and complete stock records to support the entries in the stock movement report.
15. Ensure that system cost units are closely monitored in all Locations and any system inaccuracies adjusted promptly.
16. Ensure Accurate receipt of stocks (Quantity, Conversion Factor and Value) is done as and when the product is purchased.
17. Maintaining a weekly and monthly stock movement report further ensuring that physical movement of stocks should match system movement (temperature differences should be effected appropriately)
18. Ensure that the system inventory value(subledger) matches the TB and all variances are explained.
19. Ensure system unit costs are closely monitored and any system inaccuracies adjusted promptly