Position: Store Clerk -Kitchen Warehouse (Hotel Sector)
Employer: A LEADING HOTEL WITH FAST FOODS SERVICES
Ref No: SGK-SC-04-2021
Job Category: CLERICAL STAFF
• Diploma or higher national diploma in purchase and supplies.
• A good team player with excellent communication skills.
• Mature, responsible and well organized.
• Maintain customer satisfaction, and world class customer service.
• Manage and maintain stores level of hygiene and product quality standards.
• Review control systems in place and recommend any changes required.
• Ensure all inventory movements are accurately maintained & accounted for.
• Ensure zero stock variances.
• Basic Accounting skills are necessary.
• At least 3 years experience in the same capacity in a FMCG/Manufacturing company.
Salary: KSHS. 40,000 - 50,000 PLUS GENEROUS BENEFITS
Store clerk for kitchen warehouse main roles are: -
• Responsible for receiving and inspection of all incoming materials and daily reconciliation with purchase orders.
• Responsible for storage, tagging and tracking of supplied materials.
• Ensure all material received and stored in correct manner according to storing location, packaging, temperature etc.
• Assemble & issue all transfer orders to the shops.
• Ensure material are issued on a FIFO basis to enable stock rotation.
• Coordinate with the shop managers, drivers and stores team to make sure all the issues to the shops are ready in time.
• Perform weekly and monthly physical stock checks at all the plants and highlight variances to the management.
• Coordinate with production to ensure that transfers between production and main stores are accurately accounted for.
• Maintain internal controls set out.
• Regular inspections on the conditions of the refrigeration in regards to temperatures, cleanliness and any repair needed.