MISSION: To Become the Top School in Kenya in the Provision of High Quality Education through Innovation, Positive Influence, Teamwork and Self Discipline; Guided by the Principles of Professionalism, Commitment and Excellence.
The Nairobi School invites applications from qualified, competent and experienced Kenyans for the position of a Store Keeper.
To ensure organization and coordination of the school procurement department, proper inventory and proper financial record keeping.
Title : Store Keeper
Report to : Procurement Officer
Location : Nairobi
Employment Terms : Full Time
1. To participate in and oversee the requisition, receipt, storage and disbursement of suppliers and material for the school
2. Monitor and take inventory levels on regular basis to compile orders based on per levels or needs are within boundaries
3. Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
4. Responsible to verify all goods received as per the agreed purchase orders, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received
5. Reject acceptance of damaged, unacceptable or incorrect items delivered
6. Ensure cleanliness of all store areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations
7. Ensure the quantity requested and the quality issued always matches and all store requisitions are signed by concerned department heads and persons collecting the goods
8. Work closely with Purchasing department to order and receive items and equipments and hardware deliveries
9. Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors
1. Diploma in Procurement and Supplies or related field
2. Registered member of professional body (KISM)
3. Conversant with PPDA Act of 2015
4. Knowledge of inventory control procedures and materials handling procedures
5. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in stock control in a school set up
6. Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail
7. High Professional integrity and organizational skills
8. Computer literate, good command of excel and able to enter information to computerized inventory system
9. Able to clearly write and understand English
10. Self-motivated and with initiative
11. Flexible and willing to work on any day of the week
12. Ability to work under pressure
Qualified and competent applicants to send their CV, academic and Professional qualifications and testimonials to the undersigned by 17th September 2021.
In addition, the following documents will be required.
1. Valid Certificate of Good conduct
2. HELB clearance certificate
3. Credit Reference Bureau clearance certificate
4. Valid Tax Compliance certificate
5. Compliance to requirements of Chapter 6
Application to be addressed to:
The BOM Secretary
P.O. Box 30047 – 00100