• Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
• Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
The suitable candidate should:
• Be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• Have at least a certificate in a business related course
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.