Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Overseeing salespeople, shelf stockers, and other employees.
• Keeping records of expenditure and employee performance.
• Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and consistency
• Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
• Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
• Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
• Addressing customers' requests, comments, and complaints.
• Motivating employees to achieve targets.
• Training new staff members and scheduling shifts
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Thorough understanding of Store procedures and policies.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to keep accurate records.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and software used to maintain inventory.
Education and Experience:
• Diploma or equivalent required.
• At least three years of related experience is highly preferred.