To establish and implement logistics procedures in line with organizational requirements and ensure proper day-to-day stock control and the integrity of stock levels on the computerized database.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement.
· Previous experience in Telecom industry is an added advantage
· Diploma from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) or equivalent certification from a recognized institution;
· 4 years’ experience in a busy procurement environment
· Female candidates are encouraged to apply
· Knowledge of ERP systems and related software
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain adequate store supplies.
- Managing and monitoring in-coming and out-going stock through GRV, Warehouse transfer and Invoices
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrinkage.
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
- Management of all store operational issues, including store housekeeping, store administrative duties, physical inventories and price changes.
- Receive and inspect all incoming goods and reconcile with purchase orders, and track any damages and/or discrepancies.
- Inform the sales team on stock available for sale
- Maintain the stock record in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ensure day to day security of stocks.
- Ensure perpetual inventory checking, organization of stock takes and scrutinizing stock values.
- Planning and scheduling the delivery and collection of goods.
- Maintain accurate records of all deliveries.
- Send back cancelled and damaged items to vendors/suppliers as appropriate.
- Establish and implement a vehicle management system ensuring proper documentation, logbooks, fuel consumption and servicing protocols.
- Supporting other departments within the company to collect and deliver messages.
- Answer queries regarding procedures and resolve discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries and stocks.
- Manage Stores and Logistics staff in line with good organizational practice.
- Train and orient new employees into the department.
- Conduct regular stores and logistics meetings and forward the minutes to the Operations Manager and the HR Manager.
- Supervise stores and logistics staff to ensure safe, efficient and effective operations.
- Any other duties assigned by management
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to quoting the job reference on the subject.
recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged.