- Receives deliveries by checking; Quantity, Specifications and Price
- Ensures the arrangement of all goods received are put into the storage area according to the FIFO principle:
- Receive and post-delivery notes and invoices on the Inventory system).
- Issues the goods against authorized requisition.
- Appraises the performances of all the regular suppliers and submits appraisal reports to the management accountant every three months.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs per Ankole Grill guidelines.
- Resolve discrepancies noted in received goods immediately.
- Communicate with proper management regarding any loss or damage to goods
- Ensure all deliveries are received at the designated receiving area only.
- Ensure all invoices are stamped and dated with the appropriate receiving stamp upon deliveries per Ankole Grill guidelines
- Conduct spot checks and advises the procurement department on minimum, reorder and maximum levels
- Responsible for stores cleanliness, tidiness and ensure the stores are well illuminated
- Ensure that HACCP points are taken into consideration while receiving items and must follow the Hygiene standards.
- In addition to the above, the stores assistant may be given such other duties, as the Management may deem necessary.
- Experience added advantage
- A Certificate or Diploma in Stores Management or Purchases and Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Registered member of CIPS / KSM
- Good computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word. Receiving Software, Inventory system QuickBooks & Micros POS
- Hospitality certification is a plus,
- HACCP and hygiene training
- Able to work under pressure and long hours
- Excellent personal hygiene and grooming habits.
- Customer service oriented with a lively, energetic, and outgoing personality.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong safety and hygiene awareness