Duties and responsibilities
- Receipts and issuance of stock items ensuring proper documentation of the same and the overall administration of the company’s store management system
- In liaison with the Store in charge, determine and implement stock codes and vocabulary.
- Facilitate and raise stocks requisition for all school’s requirements.
- Determines the stock levels to ensure no over stocking or under stocking of materials.
- Ensure goods and materials are checked before receipt, confirmation of quantities and quality for coding and storage.
- Ensure storage security while ensuring correct material and goods handling, storage and movement.
- Ensure that the stores areas are kept clean and tidy and all items in stock are orderly kept.
- Ensure goods and materials allocation and distribution in relation to requisitions.
- Ensures documents verification and invoice clearance for payment.
- Completes and updates the company’s’ stores database.
- Analysing, investigating and highlighting problems related to materials and goods stocks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and accurate filing within the stores section.
Minimum Requirements, Qualification and Key Skills
- Diploma in purchasing & supplies or related course.
- Computer usage certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in stores management
- Strong analytical skills, Ability to work under minimum supervision. Integrity is a key factor for this position.
- 30-40 years