He/she will responsible be for ensuring the store operates at peak efficiency while supervising daily activities of the stores, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management and logistics. The successful candidate must have at least 5years of working experience in a similar role in a busy environment. He/she must also be Punjabi, Hindi or Gujarati speaking.
• Develop store operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
• Ensure the inventory and stock levels are anticipatory yet not in excess.
• Carry out random checks on stock count and accuracy.
• Develop, implement, and maintain operational policies and procedures.
• Approve all store records and documents.
• Identify the storage of materials/goods labels on each item.
• Manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
• Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
• Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
• Ensure all stores personnel are suitably trained and well equipped to perform their duties
• Must have a Relevant Degree or Higher Diploma in Logistics and Supply Management.
• Must have at least 5 years in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Must be Gujarati, Hindi, or Punjabi speaking.
• Must be proficient in SAP or Oracle ERP.
• Must have excellent IT / Computer Skills.
• Ability to manage own workflow and to meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of clients (internal and external).
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth-oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
• Excellent reporting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Driven, organized and resourceful with the ability to prioritize.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on Skills and Experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 21st May 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.