Location: Rockfields Senior School - Kiserian, Kajiado
Number of posts: 1
● To receive the materials as per the purchase order placed and store all supplies in a simple and systematic manner on racks, shelves, or in bins according to assigned inventory location. He/She must also ensure the the store is neat and tidy at all times
● To check the supplies thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification, condition and take appropriate action for care and preservation of the stock items.
● To issue materials to the departments as per requisitions and to maintain both electronic and manual records of receipts, and requests made to the Store and ensure that all store documents are up to date.
● Maintain inventory registers and to confirm proper stock levels. He/She must also ensure that Stock re-order levels for all the items in the store for the various departments are promptly communicated. Must be capable of generating various reports and reconciliations and submit them to concerned users.
● Making proposals for stores policy and controls improvements as well as receiving and solving complaints about the services or products received and issued.
● Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
● Minimum of a Diploma/Certificate or equivalent in Stores Management/Procurement/Purchasing and Supplies Management
● Proficient in ICT
● At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in a busy stores/inventory management department
● Experience working in a School/learning institution will be an added advantage
● Ability to work with members of various teams
● Accuracy and attention to detail