REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION MANAGER
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the Factory Assistant include but not limited to the following:-
a) Supply stock items to other centers of the bank
b) Spot and full stock audit
c) Purchase / order stock items
d) Maintain profitable inventory control
e) Keeping records and inventory of stock.
f) Preparing of goods receipt notes to the management.
g) Receive and supply goods to/from customers.
h) Maintaining Stock Report for Consumables and Packing material
i) Doing stores issues for the stocks issuing to the production
j) Inspect the materials received from suppliers with respect to PR, quality & quantity.
k) To ensure the proper tagging of identification slip and bin cards on each item.
l) Prepare Monthly & Annually Material consumption & requirement reports.
m) To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
n) Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
Personal Attributes, Behavior and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviours and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humour and ability to work under minimal supervision.
Key Performance Indicators
• Maintain adequate stock levels
• Ensure accurate and proper documentation of both received and issued items.
• Timely generation of reports daily, weekly and monthly as and when needed
• Communicate appropriately and timely to the suppliers
• Ensured reduced cost by comparing prices with different suppliers.
• Timely and accurately share the tendering documents to ensure appropriate decision
• Ensure goods procured are of good quality