Our client, the leading footwear company in Kenya with a widespread network of over 150 stores is looking to for Stores Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing all seasonal Retail estimates and budgets, reviewing store profitability analysis and avail to Production Planning the retail stores projected orders.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s
degree in sales & Marketing or relevant field and Minimum 7 years’
experience with 3 years in the same role.
- To establish all seasonal Retail estimates and budgets, and to prepare Retail concept, strategy and tactics within the overall company plan.
- Responsible for all Company Assets within the Respective Stores including Stocks.
- Oversee and grow all Retail business.
- Prepare, in co-operation with the District Managers and Retail Statistician, Seasonal and Weekly estimates for all stores.
- Follow through preparation and review store profitability analysis and to take corrective Measures.
- Be constantly cognizant of the Kenya market trends, market growth, requirements, competition etc., and to anticipate competitor’s plans, activities, and interests and to advise appropriate counter action.
- Participate with selection, placement, and training of sales personnel in coordination with the Human Resources Manager
- Ensure that store operation expenses, especially payroll, is kept to a minimum and not higher than estimates.
- Assess periodically the performance of your immediate subordinates against the qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Ensure you present to the Retail Manager, a weekly and a monthly report of the business developments and how to improve business in the retail channel.
- Ensure efficient stock management to avoid old stocks through the application of FIFO rule, stock-re-grouping, and transfers in all stores.
- Ensure that all queries from customers and stores managers are settled promptly
- Avail to Production Planning the Retail stores projected order requirements for a specific period
- Co-ordinate with Real Estate Manager, to keep control of leases and ensuring that new agreements are negotiated in good time.
- Submit proposals for the re-modeling of existing stores adhering to company policy on store standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales & Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with 3 years in the same role.
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 150,000 - 200,000 + commissions
Career Level: Management
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Education: Bachelor’s degree
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured