Strategic Account Manager duties and responsibilities
• Investigate customers’ requests
• Take care of any issues incurred professionally.
• Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors.
• Always strive to provide exceptional customer
• Manage customer expectation
• Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements.
• Set up KPIs and keep track of key account metrics.
• Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth and development
Strategic Account Manager Requirements and qualification
• 7 Years of Strategic Account Manager or similar role
• In managing multiple stakeholders and projects
• Customer-centric and good listener
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Degree in marketing, finance, procurement or equivalent.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Using software for sales