1. Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensuring attainment of the agreed individual, team and vertical sales target and expansion of the client/customer base in liaison with the Head of Business.
2. Qualifying and validating sales leads/commitments.
3. preparing of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists and sales and activity reports.
4. Handling of an agreed set of clients as advised, determined, and discussed by/with the Head of Business and communicated to the team.
5. Initiating and coordinating action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients.
6. working towards achieve-ng the annual budgets the candidate is expected to develop and seed new opportunities and build on future pipelines at least two quarters.
7. Maintaining supplier/partner relationships within the respective assigned market.
8. Serving as the focal contact person for the respective assigned market/business and IT team for any escalated queries and concerns both internally and externally.
1. 7years of relevant experience
2. Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Management/IT or any other relevant course
3. Experience in the government & Parastatals.
4. Experience in client and/or supplier relationship management
5. Track record in the IT industry will be an added advantage.
6. Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
7. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements