JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
We are an international company with Head Quarter in London UK, leading the solar revolution across the developing world. Currently operating in 14 different countries we have already electrified many people across the world. Unlike other off-grid solar providers, the company controls the whole process from design to manufacture to distribution and financing.
Reports to: Head of Strategy
Location: Nairobi HQ
- Financial Planning and Analysis work on budgets/business plans and forecasts. This includes analysis of actual drivers of the business and communicating them concisely verbally and in writing.
- Unit Economics: Oversee new product pricing, discounts, etc., and challenge existing metrics.
- Partnerships: Collaborate with other departments on establishing partnerships with new stakeholders and demonstrate the economic value of those partnerships through business cases.
- Due Diligence: Work on investor due diligence and RBFs from time to time.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a similar discipline.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional drive and commitment to striving for excellence.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise.
Desired skills include:
- Business – proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- General business understanding, proposal writing skills, and local taxes.
- Strong data analytics.
- Ability to execute and operationalize agreed deliverables
- Ability to engage in whiteboard thinking as part of problem-solving.