Our Client, a reputable private hospital in Kenya, is looking to recruit a Strategy Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a three-to-five year strategic plan to ensure that the Strategy Committee fulfils its mandate. He or she will be responsible for analyzing the business practices and goals and make suggestions for improvements and the organization’s direction. The ideal candidate Must have prior working experience in strategic planning and management having worked in the healthcare sector.
• Project initiation and scheduling-Understanding the vision and mission of the hospital and identification of steering committee members.
• Undertake stakeholder mapping and analysis.
• Undertake a situation analysis and do a gap analysis of operations to date.
• Through a consultative process and application of an appropriate tool of analysis, identify focus areas and develop strategic objectives and key result areas for the same.
• Review the institutional capacity, organizational set-up, financial and administrative systems against the Strategy Committee mandate and make recommendations, if any.
• Propose a strategy for achieving strategic objectives and key results.
• Develop a Results and Resources Framework for the plan period.
• Hold stakeholder meeting(s) to validate the draft Strategic Plan.
• Finalize Strategic plan and submit to the board.
• Report on the process including stakeholder consultations and workshops.
• MUST have at least five years of professional experience in strategic planning and management.
• At least a master’s degree in the area of planning, public policy, development studies or in a relevant field.
• MUST have Prior working experience in healthcare and business planning.
• Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector development programs especially in the area of capacity development.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and professional skills in interacting with government and development partners.
• Must be skilled in the facilitation of stakeholder engagements/workshops.
• Experience in research, policy development, management and programming-related work.
• Evidence of having undertaken similar assignments.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.250,000 – 500,000/= (Approx. 2,500 – 5,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Executive Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 29th October 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***