Reports to : Strategy Manager/Strategy Lead
Department : DIGITAL STRATEGY
● Assist in the development of unique digital-led strategies to meet/exceed business and client objectives.
● Liaise and build strong relationships with the businesses cross functional teams to ensure excellent campaign executions.
● Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
● Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
● Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
● Writes communications briefs to internal and any external teams, ensuring that creative, copy and media are effectively integrated.
● Support research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
● Develop copy for social, web, and video where applicable
● Oversee community management
● Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
● Support any other tasks that may be assigned by the Strategy Manager.
Performance Measurement Criteria to Meet Objectives
1. Improve strategy output and quality of work output to clients.
2. 100% client retention year on Year.
3. As per the specific KPI sheet
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
● Degree from an accredited Institution preferably in a Communication related course.
● Professional Certifications i.e CIM (Certificate in Professional Marketing), PMP (Project Management Professional), Google Partner, Facebook Blueprint etc
● At Least 2 years of work experience in an agency, marketing or advertising firm.
● A great mind for conceptual thinking, including design, layout and copy, with an understanding of the power of content and visual communication
● Good understanding of the digital space.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong time management skills
● Ability to work in an organized fashion to meet deadlines on multiple projects with varying timelines
● Positive team player with an optimistic, enthusiastic attitude
● Ability to work comfortably in a demanding, fast-paced environment
● Comfort with strategy, content creation and media strategy.
● Self-motivation and a track record of taking the initiative!
Competencies required for this Role
● People Management skills
● Relating and Networking
● Persuading and Influencing