Reporting To: Project Manager
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using several construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of AutoCAD. Project management and analytical skills are added advantage.
- Design review of structures, such as buildings.
- Ensuring projects meet legal, environmental and health and safety standards
- Prepare Material schedules based on structural drawings.
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications.
- Monitor on-site construction processes and guiding construction workers.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Collaborate with site agents.
- Degree in Structural Engineering.
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer minimum experience 3 years.
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations.
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD.
- Good communication ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Member of the Institute of Structural Engineering
Salary 120,000 KSH