Experience Length: preferably a minimum of 2 years office work experience
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Student Adviser Telesales
Unicaf, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for Tele sales staff in Nairobi, Kenya.
· Minimum Qualification: Completed Bachelor's Degree - A postgraduate qualification is considered an advantage
· Experience Length: preferably a minimum of 2 years office work experience
· Only candidates residing in Nairobi will be considered.
· Support and provide superior service to customers via phone
· Use questioning and listening skills that support an effective telephone conversation
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Process documents, forms, and applications
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
· Excellent conversational skills through the phone in English
· Excellent computer skills and people skills
· Attention to detail
· Excellent time management
· Ability to reach assigned targets
· Experience in Sales
· Previous experience in a call centre will be considered an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured