Duties and Responsibilities
• Posting Company invoice, Stock Receipting and performing stock out.
• Generate various relevant daily/periodic reports.
• Processing orders, Delivery and Auto replenishment
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
• Issue stock to salesmen, track stock movements to and fro main warehouse
• Conducting Monthly stock take, generate reports and explaining variances.
• Setting Company running promotions.
• Updating customers profile.
• Printer setting, resetting and printer configuration
• Vsm profile configuration
• Conducting daily route settlement.
• Using data to propel business growth
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Super User
• Bachelor’s degree in statistics from an accredited university.
• Work experience as a system Super User or in a related field.
• Experience in working with an EABL distributor is an added advantage
• Must be really good at analysis data and interpreting this together with the business objectives of the company .
• Must be multifaceted and able to deal with other areas in the business such as stock taking and accounting.
• Ability to communicate effectively with sales teams, users and management.
• Willing to grow in a managerial capacity.
• Must be willing to live in Kangema, Muranga area as the role is based there.
Interested Candidate are requested to send their application with recent CV.