Position: Supermarket Branch Customer Service Champion (FOR A GROWING SUPERMARKET TARGETING LOW MARKET POPULATION)
Employer: A FAST GROWING SUPERMARKET TARGETING LOW MARKETING POPULATION WITH BRANCHES IN THIKA, LIMURU, NAIVASHA, MERU, MAUA, MOMBASA AND AN UPCOMING ONE IN NYERI
Ref No: SGK-SBCSC-010-2020
Industry: RETAIL BUSINESS
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Town: ALL BRANCHES
• Diploma in public relations/customer service or related field.
• At Least 3 Years Working Experience Performing Similar Roles.
Salary: KSHS. 50,000 - 70,000
Reporting to the branch manager, supermarket branch customer service champion main role is to grow shareholder value by attracting and retaining customers through the day to day interaction. He/she will perform the following duties: -
• Be visible and available on the shop floor to interact with customers and help staff to resolve special customer issues.
• Be custodian of customer feedback process by gathering feedback (from staff, floor supervisor) and managing the whole process of resolution of complaints.
• Cascading customer feedback to staff.
• Carry out regular coaching and on-the-job training at the branch, as well as classroom training as per training programme.
• Develop processes for capturing issues impacting on customers.
• Ensure that customer service policies and procedures e.g complaints procedures, returns and exchange procedures are communicated properly to customers and adhered to. Be custodian of the forgotten items records and customers property left in the shop.