Position: Supermarket Floor Supervisor (FOR A FAST GROWING SUPERMARKET TARGETING LOW MARKETING POPULATION)
Employer: A FAST GROWING SUPERMARKET TARGETING LOW MARKETING POPULATION WITH BRANCHES IN THIKA, LIMURU, NAIVASHA, MERU, MAUA, MOMBASA AND AN UPCOMING ONE IN NYERI
Ref No: SGK-SFS-010-2020
Industry: RETAIL BUSINESS
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Town: ALL BRANCHES
• O' LEVEL CERTIFICATE. DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS RELATED FIELD.
• At LEAST 3 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL MANAGEMENT IN A RETAIL BUSINESS.
Salary: KSHS. 25,000 - 35,000
SUPERMARKET FLOOR SUPERVISOR MAIN ROLE IS TO ENSURE THERE IS OVERALL SERVICE DELIVERY AT THE BRANCH PERFORMING THE FOLLOWING DUTIES: -
• Ensuring there is sufficient coverage on the shop floor by staff through proper staff planning.
• Conducting on the job training on all the sops of the floor as well as inducting and orienting new staff.
• Ensuring there is quality customer service delivery to all customers.
• Ensuring all customer complaints are addressed to.
• Making sure full range of products are available fully on shelves and orders are placed for missing items.
• Inspecting on expires, pricing, damages and slow moving items for actions.
• Issue price changes and ensure they are executed.
• Coming up with suggestions on promotional activities and proposals on clearance of slow moving items and dead stocks.
• Ensuring cleaning in the store is properly done. Preparing daily reports.