DEPARTMENT: Investigation & Enforcement
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager - Investigations
This role is responsible for conducting investigations with the main objective of deterring tax fraud.
- Investigate tax fraud cases through collection and analysis of evidence
- Preparation of investigation reports
- Conducting of searches to secure evidence
- Verification of targeted consignments for detection and deterring of fraud.
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Law, Tax Investigations Operations
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st January 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.