- The job holder is responsible for effective management the OSBP facility
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Supervise other staff in Works.
- General management of utilities
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Ensure timely payment of utility bills;
- Repair & Maintenance of KRA Property & Estates
- Supervising Building projects and partitioning works
- Ensure relevant records, equipment inventory/ register and service schedules are kept up to date at all times.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Supervise and monitor outsourced services and contractors
- Ensure all health and safety, environment policies and regulatory requirements are complied with
- Management of allocated funds
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Authority.
- Provides oversight over physical assets assigned to the section.
Decision Making / Job Influence
- Plan the work of subordinates.
- Assign work to subordinates.
- Monitor subordinates work performance.
- Appraise/evaluate subordinates performance.
- Predominantly works within the office
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in a Land Economics, Architecture, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Relevant professional registration.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Ability to manage a busy facility
- Good Report writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with third parties and staff
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th July 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)