As a major retailer within the UK outdoor furniture market, Rattan Direct are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Admin Assistant to support the supply chain manager in managing and coordinating the activities of our supply chain.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Rattan Direct & Lifestyle Furniture
Supply Chain Administrator
As a major retailer within the UK outdoor furniture market, Rattan Direct are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Admin Assistant to support the supply chain manager in managing and coordinating the activities of our supply chain. The ideal candidate will have experience working in supply chain function and will have excellent attention to details and communication skills.
• Monitoring and ensuring timely deliveries of inbound and outbound freight
• Coordination of the inbound containers from the UK port to UK 3PL warehouses with agreed hauliers, liaising with ports where necessary
• Resolve problem inbound movements ensuring timely release of containers from the quay
• Manage the inbound booking, payment, and delivery of containers into the UK Warehouses
• Manage the parcel carriers to ensure that goods are delivered on time and that any failures are communicated to the appropriate departments and resolutions sought.
• Review and approve invoices from the parcel carriers to ensure we have been charged the correct amounts.
• Dealing with queries from 3rd party logistics providers
• Working with CS to help resolves any logistics-related issues
• Monitoring KPI's of external logistics vendors to ensure the service level attained is in line with expectations
• Support the warehouse function covering holidays in other areas which will involve the processing of orders from pick to despatch.
• Creating shipping labels for both warehouse sites.
• Check Telex shipping payment
• Manage the non-conformance log
• Correcting the exchange rate and adding the actual shipping cost in Order Wise
• Resolve problem inbound movements ensuring timely release of containers
• Ability to clearly communicate technical information verbally and in written form, and present information in meetings and to groups.
• A positive, confident, and proactive attitude
• High level influencing and communication skills
• Must have a business degree or supply chain related qualifications.
• 2 years’ experience in a supply chain role
• Excellent Excel skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above the above criteria kindly apply through the link below or click the "Apply Now Button"
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured