You are Hands on, resilient and have high levels of integrity. You learn fast, are good at getting things done and following up on tasks, creative, solution oriented, with the ability to engage and negotiate with suppliers. You can handle deadlines being moved up and still deliver within set timelines
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- · Assist in sourcing and evaluating quotations
- · Assist in generating P.R.s, L.P.O.s and dispatching to suppliers or to team members
- · Conduct payment and logistics follow-ups
- · Expedite orders and ensure timely delivery
- · Assist to verify quality and utilization of ordered supplies
- · Help conduct regular and extensive internal audits
- · Assist to prepare audit reports to track costs
- · Developing cost-saving measures
- · Inventory control
- · Any other duty assigned
- · 6 months, renewable on good performance
- · Projected Start Date: November 2022
- This job is located in Nairobi with occasional travel to field offices in Muranga and other areas. Will require travelling 50% of the time.
Kindly apply via the following link : https://bit.ly/3Tu06Pf or click the "Apply now button"
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured