Title: Supply Chain Management Trainer
Salary: Commission based
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR Consultancy firm offering recruitment and training services to medium and large organizations. Our training department has shown exponential growth in terms of demand for our training programs particularly for professionals and we continue to expand the scope of our professional courses.
We are looking to hire a part-time Supply Chain Management Trainer to join our training team.
The Supply Chain Management trainer will be tasked with the designing and developing of training content as well as delivery of the course to our clients.
Over and above the training capability, this role requires an individual with excellent people skills, organizational skills and the ability to engage and deliver trainings in an exceptional manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Train the Supply Chain Management course
• Develop content on the course assigned in line with the sample course outline shared.
• Provide additional learning support materials such as downloads to enhance learning.
• Be available throughout the period allocated for the training.
• Work hand in hand with the Corporate Staffing Team to deliver the course allocated.
• Create course content as per recommended criteria and learning support materials and share with the Corporate Staffing Services (CSS) team for approval before proceeding to train.
• Create PowerPoint presentations with regards to recommended standards and share with CSS team for approval.
• Be available for delivery of Online classes via the various platforms such as zoom
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited university or college
• Degree in Supply Chain Management or procurement or any related major.
• Master’s Degree in related field is an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in training supply chain management or procurement.
• 1-2 years training in Supply Chain or procurement.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject on or before Thursday 12th August 2021. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.