POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
officer at this level will be deployed in a supply chain management
unit in a ministry or department and will handle a variety of tasks such
1. issuing and receiving stores;
2. assisting in stock taking;
3. reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records.
Requirement for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:-
1. a Kenya certificate of secondary education (KCSE) mean grade C- (minus) with a minimum of C- in mathematics and English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
2. a Diploma (CIPS) in supply management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona