In this role, you’ll collaborate with other departments, such as
Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills
are important. You should also have experience in project management, as well
as great leadership and communication ability.
If you meet these criteria and also possess a strategic, analytical mind, we’d like to hear from you.
Supply chain manager responsibilities include:
· Analyzing supply chain data and performance
· Improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material for their company.
· Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations (e.g. shipping, delivery) meet quality and safety standards.
· Maintaining inventory - keep track of logistics and update the company’s inventory. They analyze operational performance and resolve issues.
· Supervising and training employees
· Create the company’s supply chain strategy
· Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
· Evaluate and report on KPIs
· Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
· Maintain supply chain inventory and records
· Train and guide employees
· Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
· Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
· Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
· Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
· Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
· Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
· Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
· Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or similar field.
· Excellent understanding of supply chain processes and good knowledge of relevant software and ERP systems.
· Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
· Working experience of relevant software
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Attention to detail
· Creative problem-solving
· A strategic and analytical mind
· Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field
Qualified Candidates are asked to send their updated CV