Lead all aspects of our supply chain operations, including sourcing, procurement, transportation, and inventory management
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager – Animal Feeds
Type of Employment: Permanent
Brief on Client
Our client is a fast-upcoming manufacturer of animal feeds manufacturer based in Naivasha
Lead all aspects of our supply chain operations, including sourcing, procurement, transportation, and inventory management. This role is crucial in ensuring the smooth functioning of the operations and the success of the products.
• Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies.
• Actively involved in pricing and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
• Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers locally and internationally.
• Have full knowledge of the individual raw material life cycle and coordinate internally to find
opportunity buying gaps to help reduce the costs.
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness and timely delivery.
• Manage the purchasing of raw materials and other goods needed for production and
• Manage logistics to ensure efficient storage and delivery of products.
• Design and implement supply chain processes that are in line with overall company strategy
and help to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
• Oversee inventory management system to ensure they are accurate and up to Date.
• Forecast demand to manage production scheduling and maintain adequate stock level.
• Implement strategies to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
• Have full knowledge of local and international regulation and ensure compliance with zero
• Knowledge of import and export regulation and requirements to make strategies for seamless import and export efficiently.
• Implement ISO, FIFO and other supply chain related internationally accepted protocols
• A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the feed milling,
• Proficiency in SAP-ERP is desirable
• Knowledge of import/export laws and regulations is a plus. Strong problem-solving and decision- making skills, with the ability to balance competing priorities.
• Knowledge of relevant local, state, and federal regulations governing the manufacturingg industry.
Key Attributes/ Competencies:
• Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured