B) DEPARTMENT OF ROADS, PUBLIC WORKS, TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
5.Support Staff- J/G CPSB 18 (V/NO: 13) (2 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining office cleanliness
• Preparing and serving office tea
• Cleaning the compound
• Providing messengerial services
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment:
• KCSE certificate of Grade D Plain or its equivalent
• Have passed the suitability test for plant operators
• Conversant with the constitution of Kenya 2010 and devolution
• Compliance with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable.
Salary and allowances for all the positions is as prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st May, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County Website www.bomet.go.ke, Manual applications will not be accepted. Bomet County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin.
2. Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
• Kenya Revenue Authority;
• Higher Education Loans Board;
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
• Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
• For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University Education.
3. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment. Our official email is email@example.com or info@ cpsbbomet.net
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605-20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’