• Conduct basic surveys such as levelling, traversing, public land surveys, topographic surveys, construction surveys, horizontal control surveys, State Plane Coordinate surveys and as-built surveys.
• Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify and assure liability of work performed
• Verify accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records and documents related to surveys
• Establish control points to be used in making maps and performing surveying measurements
• Degree in Survey or higher National Diploma
• Registered with their professional body (Conversant in Autocad /Civil 3D
• Work experience 5 years in surveying for construction projects.