The Sustainability Manager will coordinate, implement, and execute activities of KCB Group Sustainability Strategy as outlined by various policies, frameworks, and strategy tool
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
The Sustainability Manager will coordinate, implement, and execute activities of KCB Group Sustainability Strategy as outlined by various policies, frameworks, and strategy tool. The issues include climate change programs, resource efficiency and conservation, waste management, environmental and social governance, and green economy.
- Implement, monitor, and evaluate progress of the KCB Group Sustainability management strategy and programmes as envisioned in the KCB Green Agenda.
- Coordinate implementation of sustainable organizational policies, processes, or practices.
- Train, implement and integrate Social and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) into the business process in credit, corporate and retail. Design and implement awareness programmes for employees and other stakeholders which include e-learning.
- Coordinate and support internal business stakeholders in the implementation of sustainability initiatives.
- Develop and implement methodologies, procedures to assess, evaluate and monitor the viability or success of sustainability initiatives and programs.
- Research on emerging environmental sustainability issues, concerns, or stakeholder interests and advise the business appropriately.
- Prepare communication plans for the Group`s sustainability initiatives and strategies in line to the international best practices to various key Bank`s stakeholders, they include campaigns etc.
- Manage the sustainability reporting process for annual report and integrated reporting.
- Implement and manage the bank’s sustainability database and knowledge management.
- Review sustainability program objectives, progress, or status to ensure compliance with policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Identify and coordinate sustainability partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare communication materials for the bank in appropriate forums for purposes of learning, exposure and sharing.
- Propose and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the Group`s sustainability agenda which will Identify opportunities for green initiatives.
Assess and evaluate feasible international and regional frameworks and principles for sign up to aid Group`s sustainability positioning.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- A professional certification in sustainability.
- 7 years’ experience in sustainability programs.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package o the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 7th February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured