He/she will responsible be for Installing and configuring new IT equipment - Servers, PCs, Laptops, Smart phones, Tablets, Projectors, SmartScreen’s, Biometrics (Windows, Endpoint, O365). The successful candidate Must have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
• Coordinate identification of training needs and training users on a one to one or on a group basis on usage of various IT systems or applications.
• Perform preventive maintenance on various IT equipment and software – Laptops, Servers, AP, Biometric-Readers, Printers, and maintain records of such.
• Act as first line of support on troubleshooting and diagnosing IT equipment including Computers, Laptops, Biometric Readers, Smart Phones, Printers, and other peripherals.
• Liaise with vendors to ensure that company equipment is serviced and maintained as per SLAs, and schedules.
• Assist in developing training material that can be used to improve the system and device handling and utilization etc.
• Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning, with an emphasis on advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported.
• Develop IT Service Catalogue offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
• Adhere to the set departmental SOPs on service and item request, procurement, acquisition, usage, and disposal.
• Asset Management and documentation: Proper documentation and update of asset registry i.e., transfer, disposal, new acquisition etc.
• Any other duty assigned by the management.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering/IT.
• Must have a Minimum 5 years working experience as a System Administrator.
• Any System Certification will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000/= (Approx. 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Kilifi, Kenya.
Deadline: 4th December 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.