The Systems Analyst will solve computer problems, test cost-effective solutions, and provide support to ensure efficient daily operation of the organization’s applications, network and computer systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Coordinates with managers and users to identify systems problems; assesses severity of the issues and prioritizes responses as appropriate.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Performs system tests and collaborates with programmers to resolve issues and errors.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems (custom in house applications, Microsoft 365, computers, intranet and public facing websites, etc).
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, databases and end user computers.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Drafts informational materials and graphics to explain systems to managers and users.
- Manage company third party accounts (Apps, Cloud Hosting, etc).
- Provide responses to App Store and YouTube Reviews.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems and programming.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
- Comfortable with prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured