Systems Developer / Data Analyst
Software & Data
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or I.T related field. At least 3 years of progressive experience as a Systems Developer/ Data Analyst.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of I.T – The System Developer / Data Analyst will be responsible for: –
- Developing solutions that support the business decisions, process improvement and client centricity through data analytics.
- Delivery of cost-effective systems’ solutions and within the set budget while meeting agreed SLAs and the Company’s business requirements
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop full cycle application and process automation system as per business requirements
- Offer first line Technical Support for all business and database systems.
- Develop API applications that can fetch data from various social media (twitter, Facebook) to display on our company website.
- Liaise with software vendors to resolve systems issues or escalations.
- Serve as the technical lead for all business systems deployments, upgrades, administration, and maintenance.
- Integrate third party systems/applications with business core systems
- Prepare, communicate and maintain projects and test plans.
- Maintain system security and integrity in line with company standards and governance.
- Offer training to end users on new systems and updated products.
- Pull and analyze data from the business systems and generate meaningful Pivot tables and trend analysis as per business needs.
- Develop data models that facilitate continual examination of the business processes and environment.
- Analyze and interpret complex business data required from multiple sources.
- Conceptualize, design and build reports for internal and external distribution.
- Validate reports and analyze data against internal and external standards.
- Ensure quality assurance for all data and report requirements.
- Conduct regular information-sharing sessions with key business representatives as required.
- Manage and execute data mapping, cleaning, validating, transformation and loading.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or I.T related field.
- At least 3 years of progressive experience as a Systems Developer/ Data Analyst.
- Professional Certifications; OCP, MCSE
- Experience in Windows, Linux, Citrix Applications, SQL Scripting/ Programming languages and tools
- Conversant with Turnquest Systems
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to develop digital system applications and integrate them with business Core systems.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good understanding of Insurance operations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured