successful candidate will manage and provide technical
systems support to ensure that all business systems needs are translated into
the system and also ensure system maximization. The ideal candidate should have
sound knowledge working with Cargowise System and be open to working in
- Interpreting and translating IT business requirements into the system and ensure system maximization.
- Facilitating the generation of routine reports, designing/customizing automated systems reports, forms/data screens of any module as required.
- Providing technical system training, support and guidance to system end users and resolve issues inhouse and/or in conjunction with external vendors.
- Analyzing the IT systems to determine what needs to be reconfigured, changed or re-engineered in order to streamline and develop best business practices in the company.
- Periodic review of the user/group securities in the systems − Automating of system notifications by emails, triggers etc.
- Customization of web tracker for client access.
- Integrating Cargowise ERP with client systems, sub-contractors e.g. transporters etc as and when required.
- Developing Operations and Financial reports/ dashboards as required by management.
- Investigating, troubleshooting and fixing system issues, including inefficiencies in the system.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems.
- Supporting in the implementation and maintenance of interfaces to/from other systems to ensure effective integration.
- Monitoring and managing cargowise upgrades to ensure that end users are always up-to date.
- Relevant Bachelors’ degree in IT or Computer science.
- Must be a certified Cargowise developer.
- Must have a professional certificate in programming.
- Must have Sound experience in working with Cargowise systems.
- Must be willing to work in Mombasa.
- In-depth knowledge of the process flow of each module in Cargowise.
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware/software systems.
- Project management skills.
- Creative thinker, organized and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver, Reliability and proactive.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Solutions focused on a can-do attitude.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.300,000 – 500,000/= (Approx. 3,000 – 5,000 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 30th September 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***