The role: System/Software Developer
To develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. You’re expected to bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile.
The main role of this job is to Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
● Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
● Testing and evaluating new programs
● Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
● Writing and implementing efficient code
● Determining operational practicality
● Developing quality assurance procedures
● Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
● Trouble shoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
● Training users
● Integrate software components and third-party programs
● Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
● Strong verbal & written communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation
● Track record of strong performance, and ability to work under pressure
● Highly motivated, energetic, you're a self starter
● You thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.