Tax Accountant Job Opening
• An accounting firm is searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Accountant to prepare tax returns.
• As the Tax Accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with Kenyan laws and promote our clients financial well-being.
• Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations and monitoring industry trends.
• To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of tax laws and procedures and regulation and meet strict deadlines.
• You must also have a thirst for learning and have the ability to learn a great deal of information in a short period of time.
• You must also be able to demonstrate your ability to put into practice new information acquired.
• In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
• Prepare tax returns, payments, and necessary paperwork.
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve tax savings.
• Ensure you comply with federal and state regulations.
• Offer support and guidance to supervisor and client.
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden for clients.
• Keep track of trends and changes related to taxes.
• Prepare accurate personal and business annual tax returns.
Tax Accountant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience.
• Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
Qualified Candidates are required to apply