1. Together with social and street workers, monitor attendance of street connected children and young adults to ensure consistence hence develop and implement academic programs.
2. Deliver, develop, implement and evaluate academic programs that will ensure that children and young adults living and working on the streets of Mombasa improve their numeracy and literacy.
3. Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate informal education programs with the intentions of developing a curriculum that can be used and replicated by institutions working with street connected children and young adults.
4. To offer supplementary education to community children members of sports club under the organization with the intention of boosting their performance academically.
5. To liaise with necessary partners, families and other stakeholders to facilitate implementation of the education program.
6. Undertake quarterly assessments per individual child and young
• 2 years experience in dealing with different age groups.
• TSC/ECD registered
• Computer literate
• Team player.