TRESHWA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL JOB OPENINGS.
British International Curriculum (BIC)
Treshaw International School is looking for a team of qualified, experienced and dynamic individuals to fill the following position in the Nairobi campus:
The positions are for our second branch in Nairobi.
10. Islamic Studies,
Duties and responsibilities.
• Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual students' needs and examination syllabuses.
• Monitoring, assessing the progress of all pupils.
• Valuing the pupils’ work in a variety of ways, including the presentation / publication / display of work for as wide an audience as possible, rapid marking and return of work and also other forms of praise and rewards;
• Acquire appropriate teaching materials and resources.
• identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed.
• providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace and challenge
• making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmed of study
Skills and qualifications required:
(i) TSC certification and relevant degree in Education
(ii) Have 5+ years of teaching the relevant subject in an international school (Key stage 3, Key stage 4 and A level)