• Set clear goals and KPIs.
• Delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
• Train new employees on company standards and procedures, from how to handle a negative customer to how to properly interact with clients.
• Oversee day to day teams’ operations and performance.
• Do regular performance evaluations.
• Create a health and motivating work environment atmosphere
• Develop a well designed and motivating evaluation program.
• Communicate with team members about their performance.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• 3 years of experience as a Team Leader or similar role.
• In Depth knowledge of performance management.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on it’s successes.
• Critical thinker and problem solver.
• Highly motivated and target driven.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in management or training in team leading is a plus
• Excellent communication, negotiation, reporting and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
1. Bachelor’s Degree in management or any other related field.
2. Experience in analyzing company needs, employee development and goal setting.
3. At least 3 years experience with proven success in sales.