Please note that we, New Age Associates, do not charge any fees to the prospective job seekers for their placement. If you receive any call or email request for fees payment, please do not pay. All fees are charges to the clients only
Position: Team Leader CREATIVE.
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Industry: Real Estate and Residential Construction Industry
Reporting to: CEO / COO
Leading team of: Graphic Design & Production Technician, social Media manager & Photography, Graphic Design Social Media, graphic Design & Audio-Visual Technician.
Salary: Competitive and will be based on background and experience.
Benefits: Performance based Bonus /Incentives
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in Advertising Agency.
• Should be 30 years and above.
Roles and Responsibilities
• A creative department team leader’s responsibility will typically include traffic management, by ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio according to a designer’s skills and strengths and ensure all work is delivered promptly to a set deadline to the relevant people. A design studio team leader should have excellent organizational and communication skills, and motivate their team by showing good leadership. The Manager should have a great understanding of how to both achieve and develop project briefs to achieve client’s needs - and successful design
• Key creative team leaders Studio Management responsibilities.
• Workload dispatch
• Compiling studio schedules for senior management meetings
• Compiling Road map for projects
• Constant update of Studio schedules
• Project quality control and assessment
• Project review and analysis
• Developing project Briefs
• Consolidating client needs
• Prompt timesheet collection & Understanding of how deadlines work
• Equipment Inventory Management
• A creative studio can only be effective if equipment used for creative content development is secure and used correctly.
• Creative team leader’s equipment inventory management responsibilities include;
• Keep a detailed inventory list (Know what you have)
• Track how the equipment is being used
• Advise on acquisition, maintenance and repairs of equipment.
If your qualification and background matches, you can email us your profile.