Please note that we, New Age Associates, do not charge any fees to the prospective job seekers for their placement. If you receive any call or email request for fees payment, please do not pay. All fees are charges to the clients only
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Industry: Real Estate and Residential Construction Industry
Reporting to: CEO / COO
Leading team of: Customer Relations Executive, Sales Executive and Sales Follow up Executive.
Salary: Competitive and will be based on background and experience.
Benefits: Performance based Bonus /Incentives
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related area of study.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Experience in the Real Estate industry Sales & Marketing
• Should be 30 years and above.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Anticipating & reporting on issues related to sales in a timely manner;
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies promoting projects.
• Research involving Marketing of our properties in relation to other projects in the Nairobi Market, competitor analysis etc.
• In co-ordination with the Senior Management derive Marketing and Sales Budgets and maintaining them.
• Overseeing and evaluating performance of Marketing and Sales team.
• Handling closures of individual clients directly / indirectly for successful sales of units.
• Making Sales presentations to corporates, government bodies etc leading to sales of units.
• Preparing and presenting Marketing and Sales performance reports to management;
• Maintaining relations and networks with key sales channel partners;
• Coordination with Mortgage Companies / Banks for documentation, sanctions, debt collection of clients;
• Bargain or support bargaining with key essential service so as to enhance the cost structure.
• Prepares annual, quarterly and monthly update accounts on current opponents or business possibilities.
• Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
• Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officer, suggest answers where obtainable.
• Implement and take ownership of the debt collection process.
• Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
• Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
• Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
• Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
• Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
• Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel.
• Consistently maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
• Any other responsibility assigned by management
If your qualification and background matches, you can email us your profile.